Narrative story
How I remember all my childhood in a movie
The story begins when a friend invited me and more
friends to watch Spiderman No Way Home in the cinema, all of us were very happy
by that notice, so we wait that days. Until was the day to watch the movie. That
day all of us were very happy and excited to watch the movie. So in the night
we w
ent to the cinema and we enter to the room to watch the movie.
All of my friends were very happy and also me, the movie was very good it has a good plot, it was very cool watch a Spiderman movie. But my friend and I were waiting for the remaining two Spider men, because when the two trailers of the movie came out all the people believed that in the movie the three Spiderman were together. So we were watching the movie and when all the people of the cinema were saying that the Spider men are not going to appear. The Spiderman of 2012 appear and all in the cinema scream of emotion, I felt very happy because I was sawing the first Spiderman that I see, later like 3 minutes later appear the first Spiderman of the story in live action, and all in the cinema was very happy, me and my friends were very happy, later we finish to watch the movie, and when I was going out of the room. People was waiting to watch the movie, and someone said me that. How was the movie? And I say. Is the best movie that i have watched in 5 years.
Finally I did the same question to my friends, How was the movie for you?
This is
the story how I remember all my childhood with a movie, I feel and I felt to
much happy for watching this movie.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario